Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Heavy Metal(lics): Get the Look



Want to play with heavy metal and metallic accessories like Inna, without the heavy price tag? Why not let your nails do the talking? A London based nail polish company called Nails Inc. has created a magnetic nail polish that creates an awesome 3D effect. Recently featured in US Vogue magazine this magnetic nail trend has taken the beauty world by storm.

 Check it


Review:
 Yes, I was lucky enough to run to my local Sephora to snag the polish, causing the buzz, for a cheapie $16! I purchased the formula in "Trafalgar Square" a great silver shade for the cold weather. It does exactly what is advertised. My only tip is that right after you paint the second coat of polish use the magnetic cap right away. The more wet our nails are, the better the magnets in the polish react with the cap. My nails look great and I can't wait to show them off this week! ;D I give this nail polish 5/5 stars *****

Conclusion: GO buy Nail Inc. 's Magnetic polish  before it flies off the shelves!!!!
if you liked/obsessed over this post:
Checkout my other blog- studentstylenyc.blogspot.com
Follow me on twitter- @maria_alexa


XoXo BeautyBeet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment