Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fresh Beets: Kravitz Design?

Lenny Kravitz - singer, song-writer, multi-instrumentalist musician, Grammy winner…interior decorator?

Is there anything this guy can’t do? Kravitz founded Kravitz Design in 2003 and the NYC based firm specializes in residential and commercial design, branding and more. Lenny Kravitz takes his eclectic taste and lifestyle into innovative, unique, and dynamic designs. Some of his clients include Swarovski Crystal, Morgans Hotel Group & The Setai Group. I think his designs are quite amazing.  
                   www.kravitzdesign.com



“Design has always been a great interest of mine. Even as a child, it was very important as to how my room was arranged and what items were in it. When I started having my own homes, I found that many of the furnishings and accessories that I was envisioning for the space did not exist. So I began to make them myself. As I got deeper into that practice, I became addicted to producing pieces that were in my head. Years later, after doing several of my own homes, I realized that I needed to stop and focus on trying to design for other people. Kravitz Design was started shortly thereafter. Something that was a personal passion has now grown into a company that is organically expanding.”
-Lenny Kravitz



Post by: Amanda
Twitter: @croatSwag
Tumblr. www.duze.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment